Late Breaking submission is closed!
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website.
- ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Abstracts may be submitted for oral presentation or poster presentation.
- The Scientific Committee will make the final decision as to whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- The same person may serve as presenting author on up to 5 abstracts.
Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Only abstracts with results will be accepted for review. Abstracts stating “data will be discussed in the presentation” will NOT be accepted.
- Note: Abstracts that have been previously submitted to a national congress may also be submitted to ECIM 2023. However, those that have been submitted to an international congress may not be submitted again.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
– Full first and family name(s)
– Email address
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
– Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details.
- Preferred presentation type: oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Abstract Type – Research/Medical Abstracts or Case Reports/Clinical Cases. You can also submit abstract for ‘Joy in Internal Medicine Award’, for more details please click here.
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words. Please submit symbols as words.
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words, including references.
- Abstract structure – abstracts should clearly state:
– Background and aims
Case Reports/Clinical Cases:
– Case Description
– Clinical Hypothesis
– Diagnostic Pathways
– Discussion and Learning Points
- Abstract topic – select the abstract topic per the list of topics.
- You may enter up to 3 keywords.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract. You may log in to the system later to make changes to your abstract, up to the submission deadline. After the deadline, changes will not be possible.
- You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
During abstract submission you will be asked to confirm that you agree to the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Conference website, programme, other promotions, etc.)
- As the Abstract Submitter, I warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to ECIM 2023 and Kenes Group (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- As the Abstract Submitter, I grant the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive licence to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract that does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.