“Celebrating Joy in Internal Medicine” invites internists and their multi-professional teams to submit their project work to ECIM 2023!
Submission is closed!
The “Celebrating Joy in Internal Medicine” Award is organised by the Early Career Subcommittee of the European Federation of Internal Medicine and invites internists and their multi-professional teams to submit their project work at ECIM 2023.
This innovative award aims to inspire and reward projects and initiatives that enhance workplace culture, teamwork, and physicians’ wellbeing in Internal Medicine and to share the learning from these projects across the European Internal Medicine community.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, 4 January 2023.
- A separate application for each submitted abstract is required.
- The abstracts should be submitted electronically on the ECIM website in the “Celebrating Joy in Internal Medicine’ abstract category.
- All submitted abstracts will be assessed by a jury of experts, and the authors of all shortlisted abstracts will be invited to present their work as a poster or as an oral presentation during the congress. When submitting your abstract you can chose any of the suggested presentation preferences – oral presentation or poster presentation.
- All projects shortlisted for oral presentation will be further evaluated by a jury during the congress
- The author of the highest scoring presentation, together with a maximum of two team members, will win free registration for ECIM 2024.
For any questions, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org