Thank you for presenting at the 21st European Congress of Internal Medicine, (ECIM) joint with the 12th International Congress of Internal Medicine (ICIM)
This page is designed to prepare you for your poster presentation. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
Who are these guidelines for?
- Presenting authors of abstracts selected for Poster Discussion Presentation
- Presenting authors of abstracts selected for Poster Viewing Only
- Chairs of Poster Discussion sessions
Please refer to the scientific programme for further details on your session type.
As a Poster Presenter you will need to:
Register for the Congress
A link will be emailed to you with the registration instructions. Please refer to the email for further details. If you cannot find it, please check your spam box as well and contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Abstract presenters who have not completed their registration or have not emailed the Congress Secretariat to confirm any possible special circumstances by 31 January 2023, 23:59 CET, will be removed from the Congress scientific programme.
Prepare your paper poster
The paper posters will be displayed in the designated areas at the Congress venue. It is recommended that you stand at your Poster during coffee and lunch breaks. Designated poster board numbers will be sent to all participants registered for in-person attendance in due course.
IMPORTANT: Please note, that you are required to print and bring your own poster. Please see below for further guidelines on how to prepare your traditional poster.
Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below.
- The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT.
- It is recommended that posters are prepared on one sheet of material.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90cm wide x 120cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Double-sided tape and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be available to assist you at the designated Poster Helpdesk at the Congress venue.
- You can download a portrait poster sample from HERE. Before printing, please double-check the dimensions with your print service provider to avoid low print quality.
- Please note that you are required to print and bring your own poster.